Movie: The Lego Movie

The Lego Movie is an Animation not just for kids but also for adults. I think it's a family movie! 

It's 100 minutes long and everyone will just fall in love with it. It's one of the best animations I saw these past months, I love animations so that's saying a lot ;D

As the title says it's about LEGO but, when i first hard about it I thought it was going to be stiff Lego pieces moving and it was going to be bad but I was wrong... It has great graphics and even has a "real people part". Like most animations it's all about a hero that doesn't look like an hero.

My boyfriend "hates" when the animations have a lot of singing parts and he always tries to fast-forward them, of course I don't let him (that's also why he doesn't see many animations with me) but these singing parts were fun and catchy, mostly the first one... We were singing it all month =)

And The Lego Movie 2 is coming in 2017, can't wait =D

No comments:

Post a Comment