TV Series: Witches of East End

Witches of East End is based on a best-selling book.

It is mostly a Fantasy series enthralled with romance that involve all the characters... and make them do crazy things for love =)

It's 60 minutes of craziness between Mother and the two Daughters that keep a bunch of secrets between each other, and of course that leads to a web of problematic situations.

This is a lady's series but I do invite guys to see it because of the actresses which are very attractive and good for the eyes =D Of course there are great guys in it too, but we're watching for the romance.

It's not the best witch series out there but I would put it in the top 5. I don't think I'm the only one thinking that because it's already on the second season.

I would give it a 7.7 out of 10 but I love all Fantasy and Syfy series ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment