TV Series: The 100

The 100 is a series about an earth that destroyed it self and 97 years after the nuclear war and spending this time in a decadent ship, they send 100 juvenile delinquents back to Earth in hopes of possibly re-populating the planet, but they are surprised...

As always it has a twist, this series is full of surprises and it always changes when your not expecting. I would say the cast of new actors are quite good and they have been increasingly getting better as the series comes a long. 

The second season is even better than the first and there is even a slight resemblance to The Hunger Games arena with its varied terrain and mapped-out locations, almost to suggest there's someone controlling them all, we will see in the episodes/seasons to come =)

I'm loving this series and it's one of those I'm always waiting for the next episode anxiously so I do recommend it very passionately =D I would give it a 9/10.

No comments:

Post a Comment