Movie: Edge of Tomorrow

Edge of Tomorrow has all that I love in a movie: a bucket full of Action and a load of Sci-fi in the mix. Love time travelling related movies and theories.

Edge of Tomorrow plays out a familiar alien invasion apocalypse drama in a way that, through repetition, allows humanity to learn from its mistakes. 

It's a 113 minute movie that was based on a well-regarded novel by Hiroshi Sakurazaka, the clever script by Christopher McQuarrie, Jez and John-Henry Butterworth not only plays with time and the way technology could be used to upgrade human capabilities, but takes a relatively playful attitude toward the familiar battle tropes.

I do not know if any of you guys saw the movie: Groundhog Day, I loved that movieEdge of Tomorrow is like Groundhog Day but with Aliens and Pain =D

I give this movie a 10/10 but boyfriend would say it's a 8/10 so opinions my vary weather you like the combo (Action + Sci-fy) or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment