My first Free Printable

I love Printables and things like these that you can reuse and re-print.

I have a bunch of sites I love to go for free printables so I thought why not do my own and share with you people some too =)

I'm starting simple and this is one I use all the time:



I have done it a bunch of times hand written so I think it's time I had a printable =D

If you download it please leave me a comment it is free to use but not to sell or anything like that.

Don't forget to Follow my blog with Bloglovin to get more Free Printables

14 comments:

  1. If I comment here with a smily will it apear :P diferent than the yellow ones?

    ReplyDelete
  2. And if I add one more :D than normal =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lets do this =D and one more to confirm :D

      Delete
    2. Everybody is a big liar / wa ha ha

      Delete
    3. that is just not true :'( / hi hi and you can see it here!!!!

      Delete
    4. I can't even do the basics :(

      Delete
    5. so the basics I can see the otheres a
      I can not :(

      Delete
  3. Just one more ;) too see if they work diferently

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And now what do they look like =D some more ;) naaaaa

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. I forgot to click on the spacebar after :\

      Delete
    3. or it just does not work :(

      Delete